Warranty Policies and Procedures
Lokert Limited is a Canadian company that has been in business for 30 years.
Our products are made in Canada and Overseas by our designs and specifications.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All orders must be sent by fax to 905-634-6172 or by e-mail to email@example.com
$1.00 to $3,000.00 worth of product will be $30.00-$120.00 for shipping to dealer location
worth of product shipping is free of charge with in specified regions (GTA,
Niagara Region, Hamilton and surrounding area) to dealer location.
If delivery is to private residence (curb side delivery only), there will be an additional shipping charge. Please call for details.
All shipments must be inspected by dealer upon receiving the order. If the order is not inspected upon receiving, Lokert Limited is not liable for any damage during the shipping process.
If the product you have requested is on back order, it will be kept in our system, and it will be delivered upon arrival of merchandise. You will be notified if items on your purchase order are not in stock.
If you wish to return any part of your purchase order, please follow the procedures below:
An RGA form must be requested and completed from Lokert Limited before the return is issued to consumer
Credit will only be issued with the original receipt and inspection of returned goods. Lokert Limited is not responsible for return shipping charges. Any product that is not pre-authorised damaged or beyond repair will be refused and sent back. You must send a copy of the RGA when shipping back goods.
A re-stocking charge of 25% will be applied to all returned goods. Lokert Limited is not responsible for shipping charges. Restocking charges will be waived if product is under warranty claim or Lokert Limited error. If product is not packaged, in poor condition, or has been held for a long period of time, a higher re-stocking charge will apply. The re-stocking charge is required for Lokert Limited to take care of: researching the original sale, inspection of returned product for damage or missing parts, repairs, and re-packaging.
Products that have already been installed are non-returnable goods. If the product has a manufacturing defect, it will be honoured under warranty claim. Lokert Limited will provide necessary parts free of charge, to repair product to working order. Credit will only be issued upon inspection and return of defective product. If defective product is not returned, a charge will apply for the replacement of product. Lokert Limited is not responsible for shipping costs of returned goods.
product requires a service call and inspection, it must be pre-authorised by
Lokert Limited. If Lokert Limited inspects on site, and the product is not
defective, the homeowner will be charged.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment must be received within 30
days, or an administration fee of 2% per month (24% annually) will
automatically be charged.
Lokert Limited warrants the mechanics and finish of toilets for 1 year from the date of purchase, in a residential application. This is limited to the terms and conditions below.
Lokert Limited warrants the mechanics and finish of Acrylic tubs for 2 years from the date of purchase, in a residential application. This is limited to the terms and conditions below.
Lokert Limited warrants the mechanics and finish of Faucets for 5 years from the date of purchase, in a residential application. Lokert Limited warrants all faucets cartridges for a Lifetime, to the original purchaser. This is limited to the terms and conditions below.
Lokert Limited warrants the mechanics of Vanities for 1 year from the date of purchase. Furniture will be repaired or replaced according to Lokert Limited inspection, at no cost excluding installation. Please see Limits of Responsibility listed below.
Any other products that have not been listed are under warranty for 1 year.
This warranty is non-transferable. Warranty includes the replacement of all defective parts and finishes. This warranty excludes, damage during installation, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners that are not approved in our Product Care and Cleaning, inadequate air circulation, commercial or industrial uses, damage caused by fire, water or heat, damage to washbasin due to the use of extreme changes in water temperature. It also excludes product damage due to aggressive air or water conditions such as hard water or proximity to salt water. Lokert Limited is not responsible for any labour chargers or damages that happen during installation, repair, or replacement. A sales order or proof of purchase must be provided from purchaser on all warranty claims. Damage or defects caused by use other than Lokert Limited parts is not covered by this warranty. If the purchaser required warranty parts, they will be shipped free of charge directly to the dealer that the purchaser received the product from. In some cases product must be inspected before warranty claim can be processed and approved.
LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Lokert Limited is not responsible for any colour variations on natural materials. Colour variation does not constitute as a reason for price reduction, replacement or order cancellation. Wood is a natural material which always varies in form, colour and grain, the presence of grain causes variations in stain or colour absorption. It is normal for the colour to vary from piece to piece. Stone is a natural material which always varies in colouration, the slab of stone can vary each season. This is the beauty of natural stone. The small samples you see may not always be the same colouration as the stone you receive. We also recommend that you seal your natural stone every 2-5 years or as needed.
PRODUCT CARE AND CLEANING
Lokert Limited recommends that all products should be cleaned using only soap and water, with a soft cloth, and then whipped dry. If your home has hard water, we recommend whipping dry after use, especially on finishes other than chrome. Do not use any abrasive material or detergents. Some solutions and detergents contain acid and can destroy the finish.
- Lokert warrants that their Lokert faucet will be leak free under normal residential use, to the original purchaser. Commercial, industrial and all other purchasers, Lokert product is warranted for 2 years. The warranty is limited to the terms and conditions.
- The warranty excludes damage due to aggressive
water or air conditions such as hard water or close to salt water.
- Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from
the original purchaser must be present with all warranty claims.
- This warranty covers the replacement of all
defective parts and finishes. Damage due
to installation error, product misuse, product abuse, or use of harsh
cleaners. Alcohol or other solvents are
excluded from this warranty.
- Damages or defects caused by other parts not
exclusive to Lokert legitimate parts are not covered by this warranty.
- Approved warranty parts will be shipped free of charge
directly to the original purchaser or to the dealer of whom the original
consumer purchased it from. Occasionally
products must be inspected before a warranty claim can be approved. Lokert will advise the steps to take.
- Lokert will not be held responsible for labour charges and for damages incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or inconsequential damages, losses, injuries, or costs of any nature relating to your Lokert product. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions, guaranties, whether expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or a fitness per use.
- An RGA form must be filled out before a product
can be returned and a credit to the account will be issued. If you require a RGA form, one can be sent to
you via email or fax. Once the form is
filled out and either faxed or emailed to Lokert, it will be signed and sent
back with an authorisation number. The
original purchase number for the returned product must be filled out on the
RGA. A copy of the original receipt may
be requested in order to research and process the return.
- Lokert will issue a credit only upon receipt and
inspection of returned goods. Lokert is
not responsible for return shipping and freight charges. Any returned products that have not been
reported and authorized, or have been damaged upon repair, will be refused and
sent back. A cop of the RGA form must be
sent with the returned product.
- A mandatory restocking charge of 20% will be applied to all returned goods. A higher charge will be placed on goods that are returned without a box, damaged or held for a long time. Restocking charges will be waived only involving a warranty claim or Lokert error. The restocking charge is required to cover the cost of researching the original sale, inspecting returned products for damage or missing parts, repairing any damaged or missing parts and re-boxing product with damaged packaging.
INSTALLED PRODUCT WARRANTY CLAIM
- Any products that have been installed are not returnable goods. If a product is defective or damaged during shipping, Lokert has the rights to inspect and repair defects. Once repaired, the warranty will be reinstated to the date of repair. In the case, the product is not repairable, Lokert will provide a replacement, excluding installation at any circumstance. Client may attain installation at their own expense. Written authorisation from a Lokert employee or sales representative will be needed for a complete replacement. Defective products require the same handling and care as non-defective product. Credit will only be issued upon return and inspection of the defective product, if repairs or exchange is refused by client. Defective product must be returned to Lokert.
WARRANTY INSPECTION/SERVICE CALL
- All warranty claims must be authorised by Lokert or an authorised agent. In some cases an on-site inspection is required for a warranty claim or a service call may be required. The home owner will be charged for any on-site inspection that is not determined to be the fault of Lokert.
CLEANING & CARE
- Lokert products are made are made of the highest quality material and workmanship. All cleaning must be done using only water, neutral soap, and a clean soft cloth, the wiped dry. This should be done on a regular basis, or when client sees fit. In areas where there is hard water, we recommend that the surface be dried after each use. Do not use any abrasive material or detergents. Some solutions and detergents contain acid and can destroy the finish.
EFFECTIVE March 5, 2013.